Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Lake

Go down 
+2
blood_traitor
gabbagail
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 9:11 pm

Subject: N/A
Charaters: All
Open thread

Karen was out after hours. She liked sneaking out..it was where she could escape, and live a little at Hogwarts, and everytime she sneaked out she would go to the black lake. Everything seemed so peaceful. She took a huge leather book from her bag, her journal. She's had that thing since her first year at Hogwarts. She turned to a fresh page, and took out her quill and ink.

Everything is so quiet, even the trees are. I don't know what to do....Everything is so confusing anymore. I'm lost. Can't find my way out of this darkness, things aren't the same as the were when I first got here. Everyone matured. Even I did. I guess its for the best. There's even something different about the Marauders.

She kept writing, not hearing anything but the noises that the giant squid kade when is tentacle splashed. The cool breeze blew her blonde hair all over her face. Her eyes gleamed in the night. She was so stunning in the moon light, her beauty reflected in the black lake. She so too busy writing that she didn't even hear the cracking noise of a stick as someone was walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-24

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 10:32 pm

That someone was none other than...PADFOOT! Th great black dog was padding about the grounds happily, getting his first feel back outside after the summer break. He really hadn't expected to see anyone else out there, he hadn't really thought anyone could sneak out and get away with it but them. He knew that castle inside and out (and thanks to the Map future generations of Sirius' and James' could wreak havoc as well). He sat back on his haunches a few feet away from Karen and panted, tilting his head to the side and considering her a moment. His human brain told him not to, but the dog half got the better of him and he jumps up happily and let out a booming bark, leaning down on his front paws, his tail wagging wildly in the air. This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:16 pm

Karen heard a loud bark. A dog? She asked herself. She turned around and so a huge dog, that looked like a bear. Karen was weary, she didn't know if the dog was trying to say hello, coming to make her his midnight snack. She got up and walked toward the dog. "Hey...How's a cute little fella get out around here?" She thought if she was nice he wouldn't try to 'eat' her. She reached out her hand, and scratched him behind the ears. She noticed that he didn't have a collar, so he might just be a stray.

Well..I guess I'll stop writing and stay here for a little while longer. I have nothing else better to do. Karen sat back down, next to the mysterious dog.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Noticing that Karen had left the common room, she decided to take a walk to clear her head. She knew that Karen often took walks and sat down near the Black Lake. She decided it would be nice to disturb her peace a little.

She saw karen sitting by the lake, as she suspected. she also noticed a large black object near her. What is that thing she asked herself.

Her heart rate increased and she drew out her wand. Emma creeped closer, and soon realized that it was a dog. A black dog. What was a dog doing at Hogwarts she thought.

"Karen..." Emmeline sung her name out in the night, trying not to startle her. She looked over and smiled, which made Emmeline smile back.

She said an incantation to make her wand light up in the darkness. The dog barked loudly at this gesture.

"Don't you bite me, mute. I'm armed you see," she said while waving her wand in the air for the dog to see. She sat down next to Laren. Emmeline had nothing against dogs, in fact they were her favorite animal, but these surcumstances were so strange she had to use caution.

"So, Karen," she said. " It sure is a wonderful night isn't it?" Emmeline petted the dog between his ears. " I thought I'd come and disturb your peace a little, you don't mind do you? Cuz if ya did.... I'm not moving." Emmeline laughed. She knew her old friend would not mind, but she said it anyway.

The dog fascinated her. She starred at it wondering how and why it had come to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-24

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:06 pm

He padded forward when Karen started scratching him behind the ears. Oh, there was a nice spot. His tail wagged happily and his tongue lolled out of his mouth as he sat back on his haunches, welcoming the attention...that was until they were interrupted.

"Don't you bite me mut."

He cocked his head to the side and snorted. Sirius Black was no mut! He sidled up closer to Karen and panted, trying to look innocent. He was just a stray wanting some attention, nothing more. He nudghed Karen's hand with his nose, demanding more attention.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:38 pm

Andromeda sighed as she made it out of the castle. She couldn't sleep, not with everything thing that was going on in her mind. Everything had been going down hill lately. Everything she was taught, everything she was told to believe she had began to question. That wasn't a smart thing to do. She would be disowned from the family, banished from Slytherin, and shunned by her sisters. She probley wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact they were all she had, except for of course her cousin Sirius.

Meda made her way over towards the Black Lake like she normally did when her thoughts were overly active. When she got there she noticed two girls she had seen before, Karen and Emmeline. Meda chuckled as she saw who was with them. It was a black dog, or that was what it seemed to just be to someone who didn't know better. It was her cousin Sirius in his animagus form, which he did, of course, illegally.

Meda walked up to the three smiling with her arms hugging herself from the coldness of the breeze. "Hey Karen, Emmeline." She looked down at Sirius's dog form and scratched behind his ears. "Hey there boy." She spoke as if he were just a normal dog. She obviously didn't want to blow his cover.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 5:19 pm

"Hey Emmeline!" Karen said. She laughed at the dog as he made his way toward Karen looking all innocent. "Awww your so cute!" She smiled.

As he nudged her hand she immediately scratch behind his ears, and his head. "I wonder how he go out here?" She asked.

Karen noticed Andromeda walk up. "Hey, How are you?" She said being casual. "Have you seen this dog before?" Karen asked.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-01

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:27 pm

Anabell Lee had stirred in the night, sitting up in her bed only to see that everything was normal.. which confused her. She was an early-to-bed/early-to-rise type and she hardly ever woke up during the night. She had always been a sound sleeper.

In an a act of boredom (and wanting to see how the weather was), she went and opened the curtains a bit, only to see the faint outlines of what she thought were people by the black lake. She decided to go outside and see if she was right.

Anabell walked outside, trying to conceal herself behind trees and whatnot. She hated eavesdropping, but she couldn't help but be interested. Anabell saw, that it was, in fact, people. And a dog?

Anabell knew that the dog would smell her, so she just revealed herself by stepping out from behind the tree she was hidden behind. She was so naturally quiet that no one even noticed until she said something. "Um, excuse me.." Anabell's cheeks turned bright red as she shuffled her feet, embarrassed at inturrupting people that she wasn't familiar with.

"I just was curious about what was going on... I saw you out the window..." she trailed off, waiting for someone else to say something to her.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:19 pm

"I just was curious about what was going on... I saw you out the window..."

Karen looked up seeing Anabell, while she was petting the dog. "Hi!" She said with a warm smile. "Nothing actually. Just been writing. And this one showed up." She looked at the dog with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Emmeline greeted the new-comers with a smile and a wave. She starred at the dog and scratched it's head.

"It's lovely weather isn't it?" she asked. She laid down in the grass behind her and looked up at the stars. "You know, wishing upon stars is a funny thing to do, I know it will never come true, and yet I do it any way," she said deep in thought. "I wish for this to be one of the best years of our lives."

She patted the ground for Anabel and for Meda sit down beside her. The wind blew lightly and she closed her eyes in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer

CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-09

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:46 pm

Akito blinked one eye open, he lay on the grass infront of the lake. He yawned, an stretched, then stood. Some voices not to far away had awoke him from a slumber he kept far to late. He went to sleep right after classes, having finished all his homework once the lessons had been finished. He wasn't hungry either.

'Might as well go say hello!' he told himself, standing up. He was already breaking the curfew. What harm was there staying out later now? He stretched again and fixed his hair, then strided over to the group, a Gryffindor girl named Karen...a big black dog, which surprised him, another Gryffindor girl by the name of Emmeline, one of the Blacks, Andromeda, who was in Slytherin, and lastly, his gaze fell apon, Anabell Lee, a Slytherin girl.

He put on a little shy smile and waved at the group of four girls, and the black dog. "Hello, I fell asleep before curfew started...What're you all doing here?"The scrawny Ravenclaw boy asked. He wondered if they thought he might tell on them. Ravenclaws were sometimes known as...goody-two-shoes. He wasn't that way though...it didn't matter to him if students broke little stupid student laws. That was one of the things he wasn't very fond of at Hogwarts. You couldn't get up and roam freely at night.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-01

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:50 am

Anabell sat down on the ground beside Emmaline, moving to lie down on her stomach. She stared up at the sky with a slight smile on her face, observing the mistifying beauty of the stars. She loved it tonight; the sky had dark, visible clouds - which was unusual - and the moon was full. She breathed it all in, the smell of the world, and the silence. The only noise for that moment was the wind, gently blowing in her ears and tinkling her earrings.

She looked over, and saw a Ravenclaw walk up. Her smile widened a bit. Sometimes she felt so different... most would say that her nonpareil characteristics were a good thing, as she was unique. However, Anabell couldn't see what was so good about it... she had to scan every aspect of every word she said to a person sometimes, to avoid confusing them. Ravenclaws were like a sanctuary for her.. they were so intellegent, and she didn't have to be afraid of using big words around them. "Hi... Akito, I believe?" she said bravely, guessing at his name. If it was wrong she would be mortified... Anabell wasn't good with people she didn't already know, a bad quality if you wanted friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   The Black Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Black Lake-
Jump to: