Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching the sunset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Watching the sunset Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:48 pm

Emmeline held a letter in her hand as she entered the Owlery. She walked to the window and called her owl, Midnight. Midnight was so black he was almost blue. He had bright yellow eyes. He sat on her shoulder as she attached the letter to her sister telling her all about her the first few days of school.

Emmeline starred out at the setting sun. The cold wind blew through her hair and she shivered. She gently petted the owl and sent him on his way, into the orange sky.

She sighed and thought about what she had written in her letter. She told her sister that everything was great, the homework was hard but managable, and life was very great. She lied about the last part. Life was anything but interesting. It was boreing and hard. She wanted to hold someone's hand like Lily and James. Just then someone had entered the room, snatching Emmeline away from her peaceful thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:05 pm

Benjy opened the door to the Owlery and jumped when he saw he was not the only one. He starred at the girl. His heart pounded hard in his chest and he gapped for something to say. She had long blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. His head screamed to his body, telling them to stop freaking out and just talk to her....SAY SOMTHING! His inner self rawred.

"Uhh... Hi! I am the one and only Benjy Fenwick," he said cooly.

He called for his brown owl named Oatie. In his hand, he held a letter to his parents. They had demanded that he send them a letter at the beginning and the end of every school year.

He patted his hair down on his hair and grinned at the gal. He grew puzzled when he looked at her Gryffindor robes. 'The Rival' he thought to himself but grinned at the thought of liking a Gryffindor. Now he had someone to chase after ( not that he wasn't praised by the girls, they just never took his breath away. But Benjy didn't know about love at first sight, he must talk to this girl first.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:20 pm

Emmeline smiled at the handsome Slytherin.

"Uhh... I am the one and only Benjy Fenwick," he said.

"Benjy Fenwick," Emmeline repeated in a sly tone. "Well, hello Benjy, I am the great... the fantastic.... Emmeline Vance."

She forced herself to turn in the opposite direction. 'Stupid Slytherins' she said in her mind. She had heard of this boy before. He loved to make trouble and was undoubtfully conceded. She felt as he walked closer to her... standing behind her. She turned her head around and found herself starring into his light blue eyes. She tried to utted somethig like 'What might you be doing,' or 'stop hovering' but she just stood there starring into the setting sun. What was going on with her. Why was she so comfortable around a stranger. These thought scared her so she slid to his right and now faced him from an angle.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:18 pm

Benjy moved in closer to this fasinating girl. He stood behind her and smelled her hair, secretivley. He watched as she turned her head around and starred into his eyes. Smiling as she introduced herself.

She move away from him, and he looked at her with curiousity. "You look cold," he said as he leaned his hand against the wall, starring at Emmeline. There was a silence. 'Give her your jacket, stupid,' he yelled at himself silently.

He took the jacket off of his back and held it out for Emmeline to take. "Here, don't stand there shivering," he said.

He waited for her to take it, but she didn't. "Turn around," he muttered. She gave him an offinsive expression. "Please?" He placed the Leather Jacket over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:37 pm

" " You look cold," the boy said. She starred at him. This was something she found herself doing often.... 'Stop drooling', she told herself. She was quite cold.

"Turn around," Benjy demanded. Emmeline looked at him. Who was he to tell her what to do and why did he want her to turn around? Then her questions were answered. He took out his black leather jacket and held it out for her to take. She, again, starred at him but this time with suspicion. She just stood there like an idiot.

'Take it, Take it, come on take the jacket,' she thought.

"Please," Benjy added. This time Emmeline turned around slowly. She felt him place his jacket over her shoulders. His touch gave her goosebumps. She took the jacket.

"Thank you," she whispered and smiled at him warmly. In her ind she imagined her heart being poked by this dashing guy. He was poking it with a pen and then blood began to flow through it. She was letting her guard down, surendeing to his smile.

"Aren't you on the quiddich team?" she asked breaking up the awkward silence. "I'm a Chaser."
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:46 pm

"Aren't you on the Quiddich team? I'm a chaser." He heard Emmeline ask.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am a Keeper," Benjy answered. He smiled at Emmeline as she smiled back.

She started laughing hystericlly. His eyebrows came together in a confused look. "What's so funny?" he asked Emmeline, watching her as she slapped her knee.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:57 pm

Emmeline laughed so hard her stomach hurt.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am a keeper," Benjy said.

"Your a keeper, huh?" she asked. She knew he meant he played a certain position in Quiddich, but she found it funny that he said it in a way that sounded like he was a good boyfriend. "That's interesting, I didn't think you would be the kinda guy who liked long-time relationships." She was having too much fun with this, but she loved messing with his mind.

She saw his expression of understanding and they laughted together. 'That's it,' she thought. 'I've done it... I've surrendered my heart. I hope I don't regret this'
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 10:12 pm

"Your a Keeper, huh?" she asked him. "That's interesting, I didn't think you would be the kinda guy who liked long-time relationships."

Immediately he understood what she had meant. "Well, as a matter of fact," he said slyly leaning in closer to her (they were now face to face.) "I'm the exact opposite of a 'keeper' I'm more of a..... how do you say it? Ladies man." He touched her cheek and walk away. "Well, I must be on my way."

He walked away from her, towards the door. He turned around and looked at her. She was handing back his jacket. He pushed it away and leaned in close to her and said, "I shall dream of the day I see you next. he was whispering in her ear. "Keep the jacket... for now." He walked out of the room blushing. He had kissed her on the cheeck right as her turned to leave. His heart was racing, uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:35 pm

The measmerized Emmeline starred at Benjy.

"Well, as a matter of fact," he said slyly leaning in closer to her. "I'm the exact opposite of a 'keeper' I'm more of a..... how do you say it? Ladies man."

She felt his hand touch her cheek. She pushed his hand away slowly.
He said "Well, I must be on my way." She watched as he started to walk away. She slipped the jacket off her shoulders and helpd it out for him to take.

"I shall dream of the day I see you next." He said in a whisper. "Keep the jacket... for now."

Suddenly he turned around again. Emmelines eyes widened as he leaned over to kiss her on her cheek. It happened so fast, but it seemed like forever for him to walk out the door. She had dreamed of the moment she would meet her love, as did any other girl, but she had done the exact opposite that she had wanted to. She stood there like an idiot. She could have kicked herself for it but the butterflies in her stomach flew crazily. She smiled and walk out the door, headding for her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset   Watching the sunset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the sunset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Hogwarts Towers :: The Owlrey-
Jump to: