Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm   Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:09 pm

Subject: What happened to them today.
Characters: Emmeline Vance and Karen Rosmerta.
Private Thread.

Karen walked in her dorm, waiting for Emmeline. SHe had so much to tell her....especially about what happened in the Empty Corridor! She waited anxiously. reading her DADA book.

So much news.....not enough time to tell it all! Watching the door, waiting for Emmeline to waltz in telling her about her day. That's what Karen and Emmeline do. They spill their guts to eachother. She couldn't read. She NEEDED to tell Emmeline about....Alecto She said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm   Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:15 pm

Emmeline opened the door to the Gryffindor Girls dorm room. She was literally skippying. She was going to burst, if she didn't tell someone about her encounterings in the Owlry. Her heart was pounding... She could have done a thousand oush-ups with this much energy. She walked in to her dorm and saw Karen.

"Hey, you will not believe what just happened." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm   Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:53 pm

Seeing Emmeline walk-no skip in...Karen threw her book. "Emmy!!!! You will never believe what happened!!!!" She said excitedly.

"Hey, you will not believe what just happened." Karen laughed...."Something happened to you too?" She laughed. "Oh my gosh....Emmy!!!! I just met an AHHHHMAZING GUY! Who blows Remus out of the ball park!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm   Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 5:17 pm

Emmeline laughed as her and Karen said the same thing at the same time. "Oh my gosh....Emmy!!!! I just met an AHHHHMAZING GUY! Who blows Remus out of the ball park!" Karen said.

“AAAHHH! I did too… well not really…” Emmeline laughed. “ Well, Blows Sirius outta this world. Tell all! Tell it all!” Emmeline yelled with excitement. She couldn’t wipe a smile from her face. ‘This is perfect, everyone’s happy.’ Emmeline thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm   Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen's and Emmeline's Dorm
Page 1 of 1