Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messer Prongs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Messer Prongs Empty
PostSubject: Messer Prongs   Messer Prongs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:11 pm

'ello all, Drake here! -Sly smirk- Today I'll be bringing you not Snivellus but the always sly, irresistable, and mischievous....JAMES POTTER. Yay me!! You all know me by now, so I won't waste too much time with the intro. Happy RPing! I'll see you around the boards!

~Prongsy Wongsy
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Messer Prongs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messer Prongs   Messer Prongs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:45 pm

DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -tacklehuggleskissessnuggles- hehe

I am soo excited we are finally RP'ing on the same side, though Lily is not exactly falling all over James, but you know they eventually end up on the same side. lol

Anyway, this should be a lot of fun!-is excited- Marauders is my favorite type of roleplay...definitely. So well, you already know me..i think...soooo see you around the boards!!!!!!!!!!!

-dashes off to post-
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Messer Prongs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messer Prongs   Messer Prongs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 2:59 pm

hey drake! met you last night, but anthony kinda kicked me off the computer so we didn't get to talk much! Can't wait to RP with ya more!
-gabby =]
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Messer Prongs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messer Prongs   Messer Prongs Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 11:56 pm

hey drake! lol i'd say welcome but u've been here longer than me so i'll just say hey cuz its just cooler that way.........lol

too much caffine tonight XD

~Becca~
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Messer Prongs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messer Prongs   Messer Prongs Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:47 am

Hi Drake *waves* I have met you before in cb thingies. By the way you make a great James. Well I g2g write hello in peoples intros. Up, up and *away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Messer Prongs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messer Prongs   Messer Prongs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messer Prongs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Mix and mingle threads :: Introduction thread-
Jump to: