Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Common room (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 1:02 pm

Place: The Gryffindor Common Room
Characters: All Gryffindors
OPEN THREAD

Lily Evans walked into the Gryffindor common room and placed her bag on a table near the door. She then made her way across the room and settled herself onto a sofa near the fireplace. She brought her legs up next to her and curled herself up, getting comfortable. It had been quite a long first week back and a lot of things were different than in their previous years. Homework was really mounting up with N.E.W.T. exams approaching and everyone was beginning to feel the stress of it already.

She ran her fingers through her long red hair and gazed around the common room with her emerald eyes. No one was here yet. They were most likely still in the Great Hall. She had left early to get started on her Herbology assignment but she was so exhausted she decided it could wait until morning.

Again she scanned the doorway with her eyes waiting for someone, one of her friends to enter. She was tired alright but not ready to go to sleep yet. A nice quiet evening of talking with friends would be a good way to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 1:56 pm

Karen walked into the common room after a long day. She threw her bag down...and pulled off her robes, revealing a pink tank top and jeans. She sighed and took out her DADA book and sat down next to Lily who was sitting there watfching the door. Karen nudged her and said "Waiting for someone?" She asked thinking she was waiting for James.

She laugh, turning to werewolves in her DADA book. They facinated her. raising her hand to put her shiny blonde hair behind her ears, and started reading. Something that Karen rarely did, but when she's interested in something, she reads about it. Like unicorns, hippogriffs, and transfiguration. Karen wanted to become a animagus. "Lily? Have you ever wanted to become an animagus? I have...I think it would be exciting! The only thing I wouldn't want to do is be legal...Be an animagus illegally! That would be fun!" She smiled, she never talked about one subject too much, she usually listened.

Turning from her book, "So, how was your day Lily?" Karen asked.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 4:39 pm

Emmeline walked into the Gryffindor Common room. She sat down her belongings and plopped down in the seat next to Lilly and Karen.

"Hello," she greeted her friends. "It looks like I'm not the only one who has loads of homework." She laughed looking at Karens stuff thrown in an unorganized pile. Like Karen, Emmeline wasn't organized at all. She just threw her school stuff in one big bag, and hoped she could find it when she needed it.

"I'm not going to start on this pile yet," she said. "Let's talk about the Mauraders!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:51 am

Lily smiled as the portrait of the Fat Lady swung open and she saw a familiar face walk into the common room. "Karen, how are you?" She looked at her for a few moments. "Not waiting for anyone in particular, just waiting for anyone really. I'm glad that it's you though. She adjusted herself on the sofa to make room for Karen.

She saw her friend open a book and Lily glanced over at it. "An animagus? Well yes, I would definitely like to become one. I think that it would be quite fascinating. Well being illegal about it, well that would be exciting, but you really have to sit back and think about it. If you get caught, well, we definitely wouldn't want to experience the punishment for that. But who knows, it could be worth the risk." She bit her lip after she had said that. Boy was she changing a lot this year.

"My day? Well, it was pretty interesting." Thinking back on the day, it had been rather interesting indeed. A lot had happened, and she was slowly beginning to take down some of the walls she had had around herself for her last six years at Hogwarts. "How was yours?" She asked Karen with a warm smile.

Lily then saw the portrait open again and saw Emmeline walk into the common room. Lily slid a little further down the sofa as she approached them. "Yes, tons of homework yet again." Lily had no intentions on starting any of it tonight, she wanted to take a night off and be able to process a few things in her head that had happened today but as soon as she heard Emmeline's last comment, she was starting to wonder if maybe she should do her work, so she wouldn't have to talk about said Marauders.

"Not too much to say on that subject really, I mean, they are who they are, right?" She looked up at them and was trying to convince herself that they were just who they were, who they had always been, but, after today, she saw each one of them a little differently, especially after what James had told her in potions class. She was also beginning to feel a connection towards James, and she definitely did not want to talk about that, not now anyway. She wanted to see if it lasted, see where it went first.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:25 pm

Hello," she greeted her friends. "It looks like I'm not the only one who has loads of homework." Karen smiled "Yeah." "I'm not going to start on this pile yet," she said. "Let's talk about the Mauraders!"

If Karen had pumpkin juice she would have spit it all over the place. "Emmeline....what is there to say? They are people just like you and I! Aren't they?" Turning to Lily.

"Karen, how are you?" She looked at her for a few moments. "Not waiting for anyone in particular, just waiting for anyone really. I'm glad that it's you though"

"I'm good Lily. Just dreading this homework...." She moaned. "Why do we have to have SO much!" An animagus? Well yes, I would definitely like to become one. I think that it would be quite fascinating. Well being illegal about it, well that would be exciting, but you really have to sit back and think about it. If you get caught, well, we definitely wouldn't want to experience the punishment for that. But who knows, it could be worth the risk." Karen looked at her. "But being a illegal animagus makes it exciting! Knowing that you could be caught at any moment!" She sighed.

She looked back at her book. Reading some more.

Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:53 pm

"Yes, the homework is ridiculous." Lily sighed and looked at Karen. "It looks like we are not going to have too much free time this year. I just hope we can all keep our sanity." She leaned back on the sofa and listened to her best friend talking.

"Illegal would be exciting enough, but if we get caught, that means going to Azkaban, a place I will never allow myself to get locked into." She eyed her friend for a few minutes. "You aren’t seriously considering becoming one are you? I mean, an animagus is something that not only takes tremendous skills in transfiguration, but it also takes years to perfect."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:05 pm

Emmeline listened, humored by them brushing off the subject. She smiled took a more comfortable position in her chair.

"No, they are not just normal people," Emmeline giggled. "They are.... well, i don't know what they are." Her words stumbled, her mind was thinking.

"We all need a little rebellion in our boreing lives to make it... well less boreing." Emmeline continued. "But I don't think Sirius or Remus are interested."

She listened as Lilly and Karen discussed being an animegus. "I think it would be very interesting to be an animegus. I've read books about them and it's really cool. I think I would either be a horse or a wolf." she said. "Are you seriously considering it, Karen? Yes, the consequinces would be horrible but the adventures would be great." She had a look of mischief in her eyes, but it went away quickly as she reluctantly searched for her D.A.D.A book in her big blue bag.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Lily looked at Karen when she said. "Illegal would be exciting enough, but if we get caught, that means going to Azkaban, a place I will never allow myself to get locked into." She eyed her friend for a few minutes. "You aren’t seriously considering becoming one are you? I mean, an animagus is something that not only takes tremendous skills in transfiguration, but it also takes years to perfect."

Karen looked at Emmeline who said almost the exact thing. Are you seriously considering it, Karen? Yes, the consequinces would be horrible but the adventures would be great."

"Well...." She paused. "Yeah...I mean...I think it would be an awesome experience, just to try it out...ya know?" They probably didn't get what she was saying. She had trouble explaining things a lot.

"Well...I think we might want to get started on our homework...it's getting late." She smiled getting out her Transfiguration book and opening right to the chapter about becoming an animagus. She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:23 pm

"Well good luck Karen if you do attempt it." She looked up at her. If she was able to accomplish it, that was great, but if she got caught, well, that would be something she didn't even want to think of.

She looked over at Emmeline and sighed. "Alright, they are not just like everyone else, but, if we admit that to them, their heads will swell even more than they are now, if that's possible." She laughed lightly and decided that she better get some homework done too, they both were starting it and she didn't want to have to dwell on the subject of the Marauders. She would eventually tell her friends about her new connection to James, but not just yet. Not until she knew for sure what was going on with him.

She slowly got up and walked over towards the door where she had dropped her bag off when she entered the room and took it back over to the sofa with her and sat back down again. "Alright, we mine as well work on everything together." She saw that Karen had her Transfiguration book out and Emmeline her Defense against the Dark Arts book. "What subject do you both want to start with?"
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:30 pm

"Well good luck Karen if you do attempt it." "Thanks Lily!! This is why I love you! You're so supportive!" Karen gave a small smile.

"Hmm...maybe we should do charms first? Then move on to the harder stuff. Charms is a piece of cake. Karen laughed. Cake sounded good right about now.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:48 pm

Emmeline put down her Defense Against the Dark Arts book and swam for her Charms book.

"Yes, charms is easy," She said. She turned the pages to the thick book and stopped suddenly. She bit her lip in consentration.

"Is this year comming out the way you guys thought it would?" she asked her friends. She was a lot busier than she thought she would be. All she wanted to do is to is to hang out with her friends. Her freinds. What would happen after school was over. What would she do? Would she lose her friends? No she would not allow that to happen.... Never! She looked at Lilly and then at Karen.

She thought of James, Sirius, and Remus. Her feelings for Sirius were fading... slowly. Slower than a Polyjuice Potion, slower than Christmas. She wondered how Karen felt. If she still looked at Remus the same way, and then she looked at Lilly. She thought how lucky she was to have someone to chase after. She looked around the empty common room, and then took out a piece of parchment and wrote. "Lilly, do you like James?" Speaking such secrets were not safe in empty rooms with talking portraits and the chance of invisible cloaks or any other type of magic. She loved Lilly as much as she loved her sister, and she would never share such information to anyone. She passed the note to Lilly, and then continued reading her charms book.

Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:31 am

Marlene walked into the common room. She slipped off her back pack as she came up to her friends. She dropped it, happy to leave the load of homework behind. Besides, the fact that she was failing muggle studies was bugging her very badly. Lene sat down on a little couch and smiled at her friends. "Helloooooooo," she greeted, drawing out the O.

She flipped her hair back. "IS this homework load insane or what?" she said, glaring at her backpack with all the books in it
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:46 am

Lily smiled at Karen and Emmeline. "Yes, I suppose we should get started om some homework." She heaved a heavy sigh. For once in her life she just wished she could forget the homework. Lily always got it done early, never procrastinated, but they had beebn getting so much lately that she really didn't care to do it right now. Not only that but her thoughts were always going other places recently. She couldn't understand whey she just couldn't get James out of her head.

She mentally shook her head of these thoughts and grabbed her charms book, pulling it onto her lap. That's when she spotted the note that Emmeline was writing and then passed to her. She opened it up and smiled a bit as she read it. She took her quill and dipped it into the black ink pot that was sitting on the table and scribbled back onto it one simple word. 'Possibly'

She then handed the note back to Emmeline with a smile. She wasn't about to admit anything yet, but she was sure if her friends knew her as much as they thought she did, and saw her recent actions reguarding James lately, they would know that there was definitely something developing there,

Lily turned her head as she heard the portrait door swin open and she smiled at the girl who entered. "Marlene!" Lily said and then walked over to meet her. Her and Marly, as she liked to call her were quite close. "Yes, the homework load is worse than I thought it was going to be. We are about to start the charms work, sit with us." She then leaned over close to her friend, "Marly, where have you been? You have missed a few interesting things."She smiled at her once more and then made her way back over to the sofa and sat down.
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:55 am

Marlene smiled happily at Lily. "I've been in detention for some more Muggle Studies errmmmm let's call them incidents. The Professor seriously can not take a joke or 400," laughed Lene.

She made her way over to her friends and sat down beside Lily. Marlene was now very excited to hear about what she had missed because of the rotten lump of a muggle studies teacher they had. "Gahh i hate missing things!" she started. "Fill me in, my dears," she smiled. Somehow, she thought that her ears would soon be drowning in karen, Lily, and Emmeline's explanations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common room (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common room (OPEN)   Common room (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common room (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1