Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empty Corridor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:16 pm

Open Thead....All Characters.

Karen found herself in walking alone in a empty corridor. With each step she took, it was a loud echo. After the outrage in the library, she needed to go some place to cool her off. Two silent tears fell from her eyes. She couldn't take drama, and what happened in the library is what makes her want to leave the school.

Finally she cooled off and her thoughts drifted elsewhere. She sighed. Nothing exciting ever happens.... She thought to herself. "It's the last year at Hogwarts and I still haven't found my true love." She sighed again.

Walking farther and farther she started thinking about what she was going to do after Hogwarts. "Hmmm...Maybe I'll become a spy for the Order. Or...hmm I don't know. I bet if someone caught me talking to myself, they'd think I was mental!"

Then her thoughts drifted to the Marauders, how James and Lily are going to get together. "Oh how lucky Lily is" She said. Then how she thought that Remus and Sirius are going to get together. All signs point to it. "They deserve eachother..." She smiled. I wish I could tell someone that I have teeny tiny feelings for James...but Lily would kill me! She thought to herself. She could NEVER let anyone know. She sighed once again, walking aimlessly down the empty corridor.

Last edited by on Tue May 08, 2007 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:59 pm

Alecto roamed the empty corridor, he was so used to this that he didn't even know where he was at. He roamed the castle a lot, even after hours, and never gets in trouble. But then he heard a voice, "It's the last year at Hogwarts and I still haven't found my true love." "A girl?" He asked himself. "True Love? At 17?" Atleast that's what she sounded like.

hmm I don't know. I bet if someone caught me talking to myself, they'd think I was mental!" He saw her turning the corner, she looked like she had been crying. He hid behind the corner, hoping that she wouldn't see him. He looked around and saw she was coming this way. Oh no...she's seen me... He took a deep breath and exhaled.

He turned the corner and his face was inches from hers. He startled her. And That's when he realized who she was. The girl that he saw at the Gryffindor table...the first of the year. A smile spread across his face. "I've seen you before...at the begining of the year. Alecto...Alecto Carrow." He had charm that could sweep any girl off her feet. He held out his hand, waiting to grasp hers. A slight smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Karen jumped almost out of her skin, seeing a suprisingly cute guy inches from her face. "Oh...Hi..." She said shyly, this guy blew Remus out of the ball park.

"I've seen you before...at the begining of the year. Alecto...Alecto Carrow."

Alecto Carrow? She asked herself. SLYTERIN! She screamed in her mind, looking down at his robes. "Karen....Karen Rosmerta." She grabbed his hand, into a shake. Giving him a sly look in her eyes, looking directly back into his. "What's a guy like you doing here?" She asked him...since she couldn't think of anything else. Waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:05 pm

"Karen....Karen Rosmerta."

A slight grin came upon his face, "Well Hello Karen...what brings you to a deep, dark, empty place like this?" He asked, bending down to kiss her hand and then looking her up and down. "What's a guy like you doing here?" He knew that she was thinking the same thing. "Oh me? Hmmm....wondering if I might find a pretty girl roaming this particular corridor." The grin on his face grew rapidly. He couldn't help falling for her! She had that vibe...which he couldn't put into words.

He looked deeply into her eyes, wondering what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:21 pm

Well Hello Karen...what brings you to a deep, dark, empty place like this?" "What brings me to a place like this?" Now she was the one smirking, "Because I can come down here, and if you don't like it...leave."

"Oh me? Hmmm....wondering if I might find a pretty girl roaming this particular corridor." She quirked her brow. "Oh really?" She finally realized who he was. The guy who made a big scene at the beginning of the year. "If you really think that you're going to sweep me off my feet, like you're known as doing...you're mistaken." She turned around and walked into the other direction. She had a cute grin on her face as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:38 pm

"Because I can come down here, and if you don't like it...leave." He laughed silently in his mind. Fiesty one, she is! "Oh! Actually I like you being here, gives me company"

"If you really think that you're going to sweep me off my feet, like you're known as doing...you're mistaken."

Dang....that stung...alittle. Watching her leave., and then seeing that cute grin on her face. She wants me to follow her?[i] he had a puzzled look. [i]This has never happened before. And he ran after her. He grabbed her hand and shifted himself closer to her, whispering "Who said that I wanted to sweep you off your feet?"
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:05 pm

She saw him running after her, Good, exactly what I wanted.. She thought to herself. But what he did next suprised her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close, and he whispered "Who said that I wanted to sweep you off your feet?"

"Uh...no-nobody." She stuttered, she went weak in the knees, as he whispered in her ears. She didn't want him to let go..."But, you know you can let go of me now." KAREN! You idiot! This is what you longed for! Don't let him let go She cursed herself.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:42 pm

..."But, you know you can let go of me now."

"Confused girl you are? Aren't you? There's no need to lie to me...it's not like I'm going to tell anyone." He gave her a sincere smile as he let og. "Karen, you a beautiful girl, just thought I'd let you know that. And if you don't see past the games I play and the thought of that I'm in Slytherin...then I might be wasting my time." He took a deep breath. "Karen...I don't know what's come over me....when I saw you the first day...you were laughing...and I hate people laughing....but when you did...I wanted to laugh with you. Please tell me that I'm not wasting my time?"

He turned to leave. Not wanting to go...but she had no interest. He turned around to get one last glimpse...and started walking into the other direction.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 7:53 pm

Karen, you a beautiful girl, just thought I'd let you know that. And if you don't see past the games I play and the thought of that I'm in Slytherin...then I might be wasting my time." He took a deep breath. "Karen...I don't know what's come over me....when I saw you the first day...you were laughing...and I hate people laughing....but when you did...I wanted to laugh with you. Please tell me that I'm not wasting my time?"

She paused....and watched him leave. She couldn't find her voice...."ALECTO!" She called, running after him..."You're not wasting your time!" She panted. "It's just....you and I both know that it won't work...You're Slytherin....and I'm well Gryffindor..." She looked to her feet. Why do you do this to me? Everything I wanted is standing right infront of me and he's the enemy.

She grabbed his hand..."Don't go...Not yet, atleast. Maybe we could make this work..." She put on her playful grin. "Meet me in the secret dungeon around 3-ish....yes in the morning. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 8:06 pm

...."ALECTO!" She called, running after him..."You're not wasting your time!" She panted. "It's just....you and I both know that it won't work...You're Slytherin....and I'm well Gryffindor..."

"Karen do you think that I care about what house you are in?" He stopped to breath. "No! I don't! I like you for who you are!!"

Don't go...Not yet, atleast. Maybe we could make this work..." She put on her playful grin. "Meet me in the secret dungeon around 3-ish....yes in the morning. Ok?"

"Ok....I can do that!" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Karen smiled at his words....he liked her for her...wow.

She smiled once more and said "See you later."
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 8:13 pm

"see you later"

He smirked once more "Yeah...see you later." He waited till she was clean outta site, and then he left too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Corridor   Empty Corridor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Corridor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Second Floor :: Empty Corridor-
Jump to: