Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlectoC

AlectoC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Subject: What happened today
Charries: Benjy Fenwick, and Alecto Carrow
Private Thread.

Alecto ran every little detail of his meeting with Karen in his mind. He loved how her body moved with each step she took, and that cute grin she puts on when she's with him.

Waitng for Benjy, recapping everything he did that day. hmm Made fun of Gryffindor first years, classes, Karen..... He could still picture her green eyes staring at him as he took hand. He sighed, is he really going to surrender his heart, that he made so cold, to the one everyone in his family hates?
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:43 pm

Benjy strudded into his dorm room and layed down on his bed with his hands behind his head, starring at the ceiling.

He looked over at Alecto who had a grin on his face. "What's up with you?" he asked "You got snogged or something?"

"Boy, have I got a story to tell you," he grinned from ear to ear still picturing Emmeline's beautiful face in his head.

Yes, he had kissed a girl before and yes, he had dated many girls before... but none that he had just met and none that struck his heart so. 'She was beautiful,' he thought. The way she smiled and laughed, the way she uttered such words drive him crazy. 'Just forget about her, she's just a girl.'

He would now have something to look forward to besides disrupting the world and causing havic on the world. 'When will I see her next?' was the thought that roamed in his head every second from the time he walked out of the Owlry.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:23 pm

As Benjy walked in...he saw that he had a dazed look. Laying on his bed...[/i]Hmmmm...must be thinking about something.[/i]

What's up with you?" he asked "You got snogged or something?"

Alecto laughed at the words...You got snogged or something?" "Something like that....dude, do I have a story for you!"

"Boy, have I got a story to tell you,""Alright....spill!"

There was a hint of excitement in his voice. Which has never happened before.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:53 pm

Benjy starred at his old friend with great curiosity. What had made him so happy, Alecto never showed much emotion when it ame to the subject of girls.

Benjy spilled his guts out. He told him about the Owlry and the girl in it. He told him about thesly sayings and the kiss. He couldn't help but smile as he recaptured the whole story.

"Now, old friend tell me what has brought this smile on your face," Benjy said.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:01 pm

Alecto listened as his friend told him about a pretty hot girl in the owlery. "You did WHAT? DID WHAT TO A GRYFFINDOR?!?!" He screamed as Benjy told him about kissing this girl, Emmeline Vance. "Well...Benjy, I didn't know you had it in you...to fall for some Gryffindor chick." dude, Alecto, you have no right to say that.. He thought to himself. You're doing to same thing

"Now, old friend tell me what has brought this smile on your face,"

Alecto now smirked. "Well...this 'smile' is that I met a pretty hot girl as well." He laughed, telling the meeting of him and Karen. (which RARELY happens) "She's Karen Rosmerta. You heard of her. She's a Gryffindor. But I didn't kiss her, she wouldn't give me the chance." He sighed. "Benjy" Alecto became serious. "I don't know about us...falling for Gyrffindor chicks. This might ruin our reputation, about being the whole, bad boy, Slytherin ladies man thing. You know?" He sighed once more, "But........then again." A smirk spread across his face. "This could be fun." He gaVe a look to Benjy hoping he got what he meant.

"I'm meeting Karen in the secret dungeon, you wanna come?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:05 pm

"You did WHAT? DID WHAT TO A GRYFFINDOR?!?!" Benjy smiled as his friend screamed. "Well...Benjy, I didn't know you had it in you...to fall for some Gryffindor chick.”

“Believe me, I didn’t think I’d do such a thing either, but I did. I LOVE being spontaneous,” Benjy said.

Alecto told Benjy all about his meetings with a Gryffindor lady.

“You hypocrite!” Benjy yelled. He laughed and laughed. “What are the odds, two people with such cold hearts as ours fall for two Gryffindors?”

"Benjy, I don't know about us...falling for Gyrffindor chicks. This might ruin our reputation, about being the whole, bad boy, Slytherin ladies man thing. You know? But...then again, this could be fun." Alecto said. Benjy understood.

“I know what you mean. We’ve worked too hard on such a great rep as ours to ruin it… but I have a feeling, this IS gonna be fun.” Benjy smiled with mischief.

"I'm meeting Karen in the secret dungeon, you wanna come?" Alecto asked.

Benjy pondered. “I might… This girl must be pretty for her to catch YOUR eye.” Benjy replied. ‘Yes, I’ll go… maybe she knew Emmeline…’ he thought
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:23 pm

“Believe me, I didn’t think I’d do such a thing either, but I did. I LOVE being spontaneous “You hypocrite!” Benjy yelled. He laughed and laughed. “What are the odds, two people with such cold hearts as ours fall for two Gryffindors?”

"I'm no hypocrite....well..maybe I am..." Alecto smirked. "Hmmm well they are just so beautiful...maybe thats why."

I know what you mean. We’ve worked too hard on such a great rep as ours to ruin it… but I have a feeling, this IS gonna be fun.”

"Well if all else fails...we'll have to live with ourselves." he looked around.

“I might… This girl must be pretty for her to catch YOUR eye.”

"NO! you have to go! Understand me?" he said with a evil look. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:54 pm

"Wow, getting a little violent aren't we?" he asked his friend. "Now? you want to go now. Well, I guess so, I have nothing else to do... well if you cross out the huge stack of homework over there. But it would be better off thrown out the window." Benjy said. He loved bugging Alecto. He put down his things and followed his friend out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm   Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alecto's and Benjy's Dorm
Page 1 of 1