Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swish and flick!

Go down 
+4
Kit Kat
CloakedSchemer
gabbagail
Fire Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:21 am

Date: September 9th
Subject: Charms class, practicing summoning charms
Characters: All taking charms in 6th and 7th year
OPEN THREAD

Lily Evans walked down the third floor corridor, her long red hair pinned up on her head in a ponytail with a few strands pulled out to frame her face. She wore her Gryffindor robes like always and a smile on her face. Today was going rather well for her. She stopped in the hall for a few moments to talk to a sixth year Hufflepuff girl she was friends with. They discussed the first trip to Hogsmeade coming up soon and going to Honeydukes to stock up on sweets to get them through until their next trip there.

Lily then turned the corner and entered the Charm's classroom. She scanned the room with her eyes and saw that she was the only one there so far. "Good morning Professor Flitwick." She said ceerfully to the tiny Professor.

"Ahh Miss Evans, first to arrive as usual!" He said cheerfully, hopping down from his stool and walking over to her. "Like always. Wouldn't want to be late to my favorite class now would I?" She laughed a bit and then took her usual seat near the back of the room setting her bag down on the floor beside her. She leaned over and reached inside of it and pulled out her advanced charms book, her eagle feather quill, a roll of parchment and her black ink well.

"What's the subject for today Professor?" She asked, an interest in his answer apparent in her question.

"Well we are going to get into the more advanced summoning charms this unit. Attempting to accio much larger objects. I have the pairs all worked out and I will write them on the board. You my dear will be paired up with Mr. Lupin."

Lily smiled and then nodded when he told her of her partner. Remus was someone she had always liked and he was a great student, especially in the art of charms.

She watched Professor Flitwick stand on his stool and began writing the partners for the unit on the board. A small smile appearing on her lips when she saw a few of the pairs but then she saw who James had been paired with and she bit down on her lower lip.

Pairs for this unit will be as follows

Lily Evans/Remus Lupin
Alecto Carrow/Karen Rosmerta
Emmeline Vance/Benjy Fenwick
Peter Pettigrew/Sirius Black
James Potter/Narcissa Black
Alice Monroe/Andromeda Black
Anabelle Lee/Akito Mikage
Marlene McKinnon/Madeline Abbot
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:26 pm

Karen walked into the charms room, she saw Lily opening the door, she ran to keep up but Lily walked a tad bit fast. Lily closed the door, and Karen opened it back up. She was breathing rather hard.

"Everything ok Miss Rosmerta?" Flitwick said.

Karen smiled at his question "Yes professor." Karen looked at the board. "Advanced summoning charms, huh?" She looked at who she was partnered with. Alecto Carrow/Karen Rosmerta It's like her heart stopped and a lump was in her throat, all the color from her face vanished. Why him?! Does it have to be him, porfessor? She thought to herself.

She sat next to Lily, still stunned, and afraid of what this guy might do.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 4:08 pm

Lily turned her head as she saw Karen walk into the room. She noticed that she looked at the board and obviously saw who she was being partnered with. Upon further examination Lily noticed how pale Karen looked, a strange look on her face, neither of which was present when she had walked into the room.

"Karen, what's wrong? Is it being paired with Alecto? True he's a jerk but look at who James is paired with, them being paired together after what happened in the library? They will kill each other." She bit down on her bottom lip, this would definitely not be a class that was going to go well. Definitely with James and Narcissa and from the look on Karen's face, for her either.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 8:22 pm

"Karen, what's wrong? Is it being paired with Alecto? True he's a jerk but look at who James is paired with, them being paired together after what happened in the library? They will kill each other."

Karen turned to Lily...."Actually no...it's just....." How is she going to Lily about the developing crush...and how he might be a total jerk to her cause he's Slytherin, and then be so nice to her at night? "Can you keep a secret, and NOT tell anyone...including James??" She asked her, she had to be absolutely that she didn't tell anyone. Only Emmeline knew about this. She sighed, hoping that Lily would say yes, and NOT tell James, he'd kill her....more than likely. She likes a Slytherin.

Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 10:07 pm

Lily looked up at Karen with an inquisitive expression. "I wont tell anyone, I promise, Karen, what's wrong?" She was quite concerened about her friend, she had never seen her like this before. She did have a feeling that it had something to do with Alecto Carrow, she just hoped that it wasn't anything bad that he had done to her. He was well known around the school for some pretty horrible acts in the past.

"You know you can trust me Karen, I have never told anyone anything that you have asked me not to, that's what friends do for each other." Lily looked up at her, giving her a reassuring look.
Back to top Go down
CloakedSchemer

CloakedSchemer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:32 am

Akito Mikage strode through the Third Floor hallways, and sighed to himself. 'Maybe I came a little late for breakfast...or was it that I left later then usual? Lily and Karen are already in class!' he furrowed his brows, he at least, normally, tied with Lily in getting to classes, but, Karen beating him? What was with that?! 'Maybe she's just ahead of schedule today...' he thought to himself, reassuringly.

Ravenclaw robes covered the usual, black tee shirt and black jeans. He took pride in being a Ravenclaw, and the word 'nerd' didn't bother him, he rather took it as a compliment. Why was being called smart an insult? He shook his head, which had a pale complexion, with black hair with brownish high lights a top it. He made a grab for the door handle and pulled it open. Akito looked at Karen and Lily, he would've said hello, but they seemed deep into conversation. He shrugged and decided to give them a brief greeting anyways, they could get right back into the conversation afterwards. "Hello, Lily, Karen." he said, with a voice that lacked cheerfulness, but still sounded very friendly.

He took a seat near them, but not right beside them. It was also out of hearing reach. He wasn't fond of people eavesdropping on him, and therefore, he should do it to other people.

He turned his very blue eyes over to the board and looked over the partners for today:

Lily Evans/Remus Lupin

Lucky Lily...being paired with Remus. Akito wished he could be in her place. Remus was such a cute...nice guy! He scanned over the list and snorted when he saw James and Narcissa together. 'That should be interesting...' he grinned, and continued down the list until he saw his name. With...Anabelle. He shrugged, he barely knew her, but, it could be a chance for friendship he supposed.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 11:19 am

"I wont tell anyone, I promise, Karen, what's wrong?"

Karen looked at Lily. "You know you can trust me Karen, I have never told anyone anything that you have asked me not to, that's what friends do for each other."

Karen opened her mouth to say something but Akito walked in. She wasn't alone with Lily anymore. SHOOT!!! She screamed in her mind. "Lily, this is going to have to wait." motioning her eyes in Akito's direction. "I'm sorry. How about the commomn room? Where we can get some privacy?"

Karen smiled in Akito's direction. Thinking Why did you come now?
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Emmeline walked into the Charms classroom. She was unusually early. The first thing she saw when she walked into the room was the list of partners on the board. BENJY FENWICK? She had to work with Benjy Fenwick.

Emmeline walked over to Lily, Karen, and now Akito. She looked over at the board again. ‘Ha! Ha!’ Emmeline laughed to herself. ‘Karen has to work with Alecto. What a crazy world’

“Hello everybody,” she said sitting down next to Karen. She gave Karen a look of pure horror and then laughed. ‘This was going to be an interesting class,’ Emmeline thought.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:03 pm

“Hello everybody,”

Karen looked at Emmeline, who just now walked in. "Emmy......look at the board." Karen said with a cry. "What are we going to do" karen asked with a whisper.

The color was still gone from her face, she was horror struck...and Emmeline looked like this was going to be a fun. "How can you think that?!?!" She screamed when ESP kicked in.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:34 pm

"How can you think that?" Karen said to Emmeline.

"How can I think what? I didn't say anything," said Emma...but she knew what Karen was saying. Her and Karen had a unique almost-ability... They could almost read each other's minds.

Emmeline smiled... She turned around as she heard the door open... her heart stared racing...she hoped with all her might it was Benjy... she had never worked with him before, so she wondered how it would turn out. All she knew was that she had to be cool. She bit her lip with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:55 pm

Alecto appeared in the classroom, really early actually. He's usually late and always get a detention. He had sort of a smirk on his face. When he walked through the door, he saw Akito from Ravenclaw, Lily, Emmeline and Karen from Gryffindor. Karen... He thought with a slight smile. But the look on her face made it go away. She stared at the board. Alecto Carrow/Karen Rosmerta He looked at her again...she didn't want to be seen with him....I see how it is Miss Karen....well this is going to be a fun class.

He picked an empty table on the other side of the room, trying to lock eyes with Karen. Advanced-summoning charms...hmmm Alecto knew pretty much everything about Charms, it's his best class, and he could do anything in it. "Accio Karens chair." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Karen felt a slight jolt from her chair, as she talked to Lily and Emmeline. Then all of a sudden Karen found herself on the floor. "Oh my gosh...." She breathed. Her backside hurt like hell. Thats when she noticed that Alecto came into the room and his feet were in HER chair.

"I'm going to kill him...." She spoke to Lily and Emmeline. "I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" She whispered quite loud.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:09 pm

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" He hear her say, and he took the risk of going over there to help her up.

"Hello Miss Karen. Have a nice fall?" He said with a smirk as he grabbed her hand and helped her up. "Hope that didn't hurt to bad....I just couldn't help myself." Perfect....absolutely perfect. You're a genious, Alecto...a PURE Genious! He couldn't help but stare at her. She was very beautiful indeed, and seeing mad, brought her true self.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Number of posts : 13

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:42 pm

Benjy strutted into the Charms classroom. He looked around the commotion. He noticed Karen had fallen out of her chair and Alecto helping her up. She had a furious look on her face so he knew something was up. ‘Alecto’s been flirting again.’ he thought. He noticed the dazzling Emmeline starring at the board in the front of the room.

Benjy squinted at the small writing from the back of the room. ‘Ha! I’ve been paired up with the girl I can’t keep my mind off of…she must never now. Play it cool, Play it cool.’ he reminded his self.

He walked over towards the group. “Alecto, what have you done now?” he asked. He winked at Emmeline who gave a quick smile and looked away. He sat down next to her. “Hello my darling, it seems as though you and I are partners.” His heart leaped as her eyes met his.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:49 pm

“Alecto, what have you done now?”

Alecto looked away from Karen to noticed that Mr. Benjy Fenwick has entered the room. "Well...lets see...I came into Charms class, then saw her and thought that I ould have some fun and summon her chair, and watch her fall and then decide to come over and apologize for what I did." He turned to Karen. "My apologies, Karen." He smirked.

He heard Benjy say “Hello my darling, it seems as though you and I are partners.”

Benjy....that stupid stupid guy....he don't do anything fun. He just makes conversation. ALecto looked at Karen, thinking about the lesson, and how this was going to get funner.
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

Number of posts : 17

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:31 pm

Just like any other day, Remus came striding into class not only on time, but early so he could discuss the day's lesson with Professor Flitwick. As he made his way to the front, he nodded to the others that had already arrived. He tried his best to be friendly with everyone, even those he might despise, but that notion lay mainly on certain members of a House that shall remain unnamed. (SLYTHERIN) "Good morning Karen, Lily, Emmeline." He smiled, following Karen's gaze to one Alecto Carrow. The boy was an odd one, that was for sure, but Remus tried to put his prejudices aside and see him for more than just a Slytherin. He continued on his way, soon hearing a rather loud 'thud' and a scream from Karen. Must be Alecto he thought to himself as he continued on. "Good morning, Akito. How are you today?" He stopped and set his things down, turning to talk to the blue eyed Ravenclaw. He was a nice chap from what Remus could gather, and a few other thoughts that he shall keep to himself. While he awaited an answer he turned his eyes to the board and read off the pairs for the day.

Lily Evans/Remus Lupin

He'd be paired with Lily. Not a bad match, but he was dreading to see James and Narcissa work together after the display in the library. This would be one interesting class period. He looked over to Flitwick and saw the lesson play for the day. Advanced summoning. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 11:11 pm

"Alright Karen, we will talk about it later." Lily whispered to her friend. She smiled at Akito. "Hello, how are you?" She asked politely. She had always liked Akito, he was quite friendly, though a bit reserved.

Her eyes moved towards the door as she saw a few more people entering. Emmeline took the seat next to Karen. "Hi Emmy, good to see you."

Lily watched the people in the room and she jumped in her chair when she saw Karen's chair start to move and then she fell over. her eyes went towards Alecto. She let out an impatient sigh. "Really Carrow, we don't need this kind of display in a classroom." Her words were a bit harsh for the Slytherin, but he certainly was out of line. She saw the way he was looking at Karen and a bit of worry emmersed itself in her mind. 'He's trouble.' She thought to herself. She certainly hoped that Karen wasn't involved with him. She wondered if that's what she was going to tell her earlier.

She smiled when she saw Remus enter the room. The two of them would make a great team on this assignment. She was still quite concerned about James being paired with Narcissa. She looked over at Kren and Emmeline. "We are going to have to all switch tables soon and sit with the ones we are partnered with. I still can't believe James is with Narcissa, this is going to be a nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:33 pm

"Really Carrow, we don't need this kind of display in a classroom."

He turned to the mudblood....how dare she tell me what i can and can't do! He thought. "Actually Lily...I found that quite necessary." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Beauty

Sinister Beauty

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Narcissa Black strolled into the Charms classroom. She was quite a bit late but she didn't care. She had just had quite an interesting discussion with one Lucius Malfoy and nothing was going to get in the way of her pleasant mood. That was, until, she looked at the board upon entering the room. A look of rage quickly spread across her features as she saw that she was paired up with James Potter. They had already had a confrontation that day and this was not the time for the two of them to have to be working together.

She walked over to her usual table and slammed her bag down on it. Her hands quickly went inside of it and pulled out her charms book along with her quill, ink pot and a roll of parchment. She looked around the room and saw that Jame's hadn't arrived yet. If he was smart he would skip this class because if he did show up, he would not be too impressed with Narcissa's attitude towards him.

She then spotted Alecto Carrow and his definite eye contact with one Karen Rosmerta. "What the hell is he doing?" She asked out loud, not caring if anyone heard her or not. She walked over to him, her usual smug smirk on her elegant lips. "A Gryffindor Carrow?" She raised her brow a bit at him and then returned to her seat. Once again looking up at the board with the list of pairings. "Old Flitwick's lost his mind. Theres no other explaination to it." She said to no one in particular. Why he couldn't just pair like people with like people was beyond her, then again, he was one of the idiots who believed in house unity. A joke in Narcissa's eyes. There were two groups in this school as far as she was concerned. The worthy and the unworthy, it was that simple.
Back to top Go down
AlectoC

AlectoC

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:29 pm

"What the hell is he doing?" Alecto heard a familar voice say. He turned around on instant. "Narcissa...How are you this fine day?" He asked. hoping that she wouldn't say anything about the contact with Karen. A Gryffindor Carrow?" A firey glare came from his eyes, smirk spread across his face. Narcissa..." He caressed her cheek, and with a whisper. "What I do is none of your business."

Alecto went back to his table. Again with his eyes on Karen, with grin. Soon you will be mine...and Narcissa will not get in my way... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swish and flick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swish and flick!   Swish and flick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swish and flick!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Third Floor :: Charms Classroom-
Jump to: