Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The library

Go down 
+5
Kit Kat
Prongs
gabbagail
drkangelcat
Fire Vixen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

The library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:49 pm

Emmeline watched as Meda shook her head to her request and she lowered Lilly's book.

“My life, isn’t it so great. I get stuck with a sister like that and have to live with this kind of drama whenever I ‘step out of line’” Andromeda said.

"No ones family life is perfect," Emmeline said quietly. She had just watched the scene with James and Narcissa. 'He can't do that... he just can't challenge her' she thought to herself. James was an excellent wizard... in fact one of the best she had seen, but she would hate to see him in harms way.

She watched as James took Lilly's hand and Lilly slipped on his glasses. Emmeline grinned and pointed thier actions out to Andromeda.

"Look," she said. "It's about time!" She turned around the other side of the book case, picking up a book titled "Animagus, Life behind the eyes of an animal"

She smiled at Andromeda and said, "None of this is your fault, you know. I know she is your sister, but that doesn't mean that she has the right to put you through such pain. Lilly, even though she is not a pureblood, is the sweetest person in the world and anyone who fails to recongize that is just plain wrong."

Emmeline looked over to Remus who was walking slowly behind Lilly and James. "Let's go talk to Remus, maybe he can bring some light to this horrible day," she said and gently pulled Meda's hand in the opposite direction.

"Hello Remus," she said walking beside him. "That was horrible wasn't it? Do you seriously think they will dual tonight? I'm kinda scared." she said in a worried tone
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:53 am

His honey eyes widened as the scene unfolded and he held in a breath as James and Narcissa exchanged words. "James...you...." He turned and watched as James stormed off and he was at James' other side, trotting along beside him.

"James, Lily is right, you can't go out there tonight! She might do something...nasty...you know Narcissa." He bit his lower lip, letting out a sigh. James really couldn't do this. He might get himself hurt...or worse. He watched as Lily fixed his spectacles, slipping them over his nose in a very uncharastically caring way. He better leave the two alone for now, this matter was best left to Lily right now he supposed.

He nodded to Lily and walked back over to the table, sitting back down infront of his essay and flipping his book open and starting on his sumoning charm essay.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 2:35 am

Anabell's eyes widened a bit as she saw Karen storm out; Anabell hadn't seen this much drama since the last time she watched muggle TV. She tried not to show her timidness, feeling so inferior as Narcissa talked to her. "I heard a bit," she said, managing a sentence without stuttering. She tried to hold her head up high as to not be looked down on (which was a hard thing, since she stood at about nearly six feet) and with her large eyes and small body she looked a bit alien-esque as she did so."But I'm not exactly sure of everything that's going on..."However, by the acrimonious tone of all of their voices, Anabell could tell it wasn't good. "What happened?"

She grimaced as she glanced down at her arm. "Oh. And.. a book fell," she muttered, leaving it at that seeing as Narcissa probably didn't care much about what happened to her. Her eyes widened as she realized the blood was running down towards her favorite red beaded bracelet, and she took it off and put it on the other wrist. The blood and the bracelet were the same color, obviously, but Anabell didn't want to take any chances - it was her favorite bracelet.
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:48 am

Marlene walked into the library cheerfully. She saw some standing, some sitting, but almsot all of her friends looking livid. She looked around and saw Narcissa. uh-oh. That spelled out trouble all ready. Lene looked around and headed straight for Lily. "Lil....what the hell is wrong here? It's tense and everyonee looks livid. I missed something big again, didn't I?" groaned Lene.

She threw her books down on a table and glanced around the room with her arms across her chest, waiting for someone to fill her in.
Back to top Go down
drkangelcat

drkangelcat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 6:15 pm

Andromeda heard shouting at Narcissa. Wasn’t it just wonderful? Meda just had to talk to that Lily Evans girl and cause so much pandemonium. More tears ran down Meda’s face. It was all her fault. She was told to stay away from muggleborns like her, mudbloods as everyone called them, but what does Meda do? She is stupid and talks to one of course. ‘I am such an idiot,’ she thought to herself. ‘…such an idiot.’

"No ones family life is perfect,” she heard Karen say.

Andromeda gave out a snicker, “Yeah but most seem to be a heck of a lot closer to it than mine.”

"None of this is your fault, you know. I know she is your sister, but that doesn't mean that she has the right to put you through such pain. Lilly, even though she is not a pureblood, is the sweetest person in the world and anyone who fails to recognize that is just plain wrong." Karen spoke again.

“Yes Lily is sweet and I understand she is not a pureblood. In fact I don’t give a rat’s ars about it, unlike my family,” Meda began. “But it doesn’t matter what I think. It never has. You have no idea what my life is like. No one here seems to. What I did, whether or not it is wrong or not to you, I deserved to be lectured. I grew up in a muggle hating family and to them I am what they would think of as a bad child. I have been too nice to muggle lovers it seems. Being nice at all means I need to get a good lecture if not a few curses thrown at me. You may think this sounds psychotic, but that’s how I was raised. I don’t like the concept any more than you do, but that’s my life and every time I try to do anything to change it someone else gets hurt or someone tries to butt in which makes it a heck of a lot worse.”

Andromeda took in a deep breath and sighed, “I am sorry. You seem like a nice person and I thank you for your kindness. It’s just that I am not allowed to have kindness in my life. My life is supposed to be filled with hate, fear, and cruelness. I am sorry, okay, but it wasn’t my choice.”

Meda got up, picked up her book bag and walked over to Narcissa. She looked to her feet, avoiding eye contact. “Cissy I am sorry. I should never of done that. I was stupid and I was foolish. I don’t know what possessed me to be so idiotic as to talk with those pathetic Muggle lovers. I promise it won’t happen again.”

She ten noticed Anabell. “Hello Anabell. Hope you will excuse me for interrupting your conversation with my sister.” She then noticed the blood from her arm. “What happened?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The library
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Fourth Floor :: Library-
Jump to: