Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boggart in the classroom

Go down 
+8
Prongs
drkangelcat
Sinister Beauty
blood_traitor
Kit Kat
Loony Lupin
Fire Vixen
gabbagail
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Karen jumped out of her trance at the sound of a fire cracker. "WHAT THE?!" She screamed. But then she saw James Potter come in. That's right...Remus asked for a diversion. And James gave him one. She laughed.

She sighed again as the professor called James to his desk. She gazed back at her book. Reading a little more, to get her mind off...of things.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Emmeline watched as Remus talked to Sirius. There was something suspicious going on. Remus asked Sirius for a distraction. 'Yes' she thought, 'we all meed a distraction.'

CRACK! Emmeline jumped. IT was James, the clever James who had made the distraction. She watched as Lilly smiled at him and he winked back at her. Emmeline grinned. They were getting closer, Lilly and James. They would make a great couple, if only they weren't so stubborn.

Emmeline sat down next to Karen. "Why do you look so sad?" she asked softly. Karen didn't have to say a word, Emmeline understood her pain.

"Oh," she whispered. "I feel your pain.... I should give up myself, but I need a distraction." Emmeline looked over towards Sirius. Her stomach rolled. 'If he don't want me... then I GIVE UP' she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:16 pm

James slunk up to the front of the class, trying to wipe the grin off of his face as he did so. He stood infront of the desk, arms pulled back behind him as he looked down at the professor. "Something the matter, Professor?" If only the rest of the class could see the look on his face!

"Is something the matter, Mr. Potter? IS SOMETHING THE MATTER?!" He hopped up from his chair and leaned over the desk towards James, a dangerous look in his eyes. "This is no way for Head Boy to behave!" He huffed, puffing up like a blow fish. "You. Detention. One week! And now that you have wasted our time Mr. Potter, we'll have to simply discuss the Boggart and put the field lesson off until next week. I do hope that you are happy! To your desk, now!"

He certainly was happy. He turned on his heel and slipped his hands into his pockets, walking back to where Sirius and Remus stood. "You can thank me later, mate." He said with a wink, looking over at Remus. "You ought to get in some trouble, join me in detention." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Lily watched as James returned to where they all stood, after his chat with Professor Snellville, a smile on his face. "That was brilliant James." She smiled at him, still not believing that she was actually condoning this type of behavior in a classroom, but, today was different and a distraction was definitely needed.

"You ought to get in some trouble, join me in detention." She heard him say towards Remus and Sirius. "So you got detention? How long?" She asked, she assumed he would get detention for his actions, she just hoped that he didn't get anything too severe, after all, he was technically helping a student in need out. She smiled at the thought. "What is wrong with me?" She whispered, talking to herself mostly.

She watched him run his hand through his hair and she followed him closely with her eyes. Lately when he did this she found that it was doing somrthing for her. He had always done it and she never really paid any attention to it, but lately, well things were just all together different lately and sooner or later she was going to have to admit it not only to herself, but to James as well.
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
AlectoC

AlectoC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:11 pm

Alecto walked into the DADA room. Sat down and propped his feet up on the desk. He saw a bunch of gryffidors sitting in a group, chatting away. haha, those silly gryffindors. he smirked.

Mr. Carrow, You're late!!! May I ask what you were doing before coming to my class? Was it more important than learning about boggarts?"

"I had....er...stuff to do. And actually it was more important then coming to this class.

"DETENTION!" Professor yelled.

Alecto never did have it good with Professor Snellville. Always had it in for him. He gave him a horrible look and a the wrong gesture to give a teacher.

He looked at the Gryffindors, and how they chatted away, and then he saw her. Karen He thought, he couldn't just waltz over there and make conversation, they hated him. And yet she looked so sad.
Back to top Go down
Wormtail

Wormtail

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:11 am

Just at Alecto's heels, a rat came scampering into the classroom, stars and a moon on his side. He sat up on his hind legs and sniffed around, trying to sniff out his mates. There they were, over in the corner. Professon Snevelle was looking rather...angry and he had heard the yelling in the hall and found it best to not come trotting in late. Instead he scuttled over to where the Marauders were, leaping up right onto Sirius' shoe and standing on his hind legs again, his forlegs propped on the boy's leg as he sniffed at the air as if to say: "I'm your pet! Pick me up!"
Back to top Go down
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:26 am

"I'll do...." He paused when the BANG sounded through the room and a grin spread his lips. Jamesie! He was just what they needed about now. He felt a bit bad that he got landed with a week of detention, but he knew James wouldn't sweat it at all. "Good show, mate." He clapped a hand on James' shoulder and smiled over at Remus, ruffling the boy's hair a bit. "There moons, you'll be alright." Hm. What the?

Sirius looked down at the floor only to see a rat, looking curiously up at him. "That's where you went!" He exclaimed, pretending he had lost his 'pet' rat. He bent down and picked up him in his hands, setting him on his shoulder. "You got lucky Wormy, Snevell's in a bad mood today." He patted him on the head, looking back to James and Remus. "No boggy's till next week, so what now?"
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:48 am

He gave a great sigh of relief as James walked in, firecrackers blazing. He couldn't have asked for a better diversion from the boggarts. He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, a small smile coming to his lips now. "Thanks, mate." He said when he heard James walk up. He chuckled at the mention of him getting a detention and keeping James company. "I'll see what I can do, but I'm not making any promises." He patted James on the shoulder as well, his smile slowly broadening.

He looked a bit puzzled, quirking a brow with his eyes still closed when Sirius started talking to the rat. "Siri, what the devil...." He opened his eyes and looked over, seeing Wormtail upon Sirius' shoulder. Oh! He understood now. "Hey there Wormtail." He smiled, reaching over and patting the rat on the had with his finger. "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Karen looked up from her book, seeing Alecto Carrow come into the class. Professor Snellville wasn't too happy, furious at James, and now yelling at Carrow for being late.

She cought his gaze, and quickly turning away from his silent stare, hoping Lily or Emmeline wouldn't catch her looking at him. he's still the enemy.....get it through your head, Karen!
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:10 am

Marlene slipped into the door. She looked around and saw the professor tunred the other way, and a group of friends in the back. She grinned and started to head to the back of the classroom. However, before she could get passed the first row, the professor turned back around and saw her.

"Miss McKinnon, where do you think you're going?" the voice asked angerily.

"To a seat?" replied Marlene sarcastically.

"Do NOT use a tone with me! You are late, Miss McKinnon. An explanation?" asked the professor, very angry with her now.

Marelene reluctantly went up to the teacher's desk and handed her a note from another teacher.

OK, so she had a ermm let's call it, a little meeting with the Muggle Studies professor. Appentaly mocking muggles on an exam was not a good idea....

"I suggest you keep yourself in line. Go, and take this as a warning," the Professor informed Marelene.

Mare smiled sweetly and went to the back of classroom and took a seat. "Hey," she greeted the others.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:08 am

Lily sat there at her seat and watched everything that was going on around her. She noticed that Karen looked up at Alecto as he walked into the room and she eyed her curiously for a moment. This wasn't the first time she had seen her doing this.

She then turned to Sirius and saw him pick a rat up who had crawled up into his lap. She cringed a bit at the site of it, but Sirius looked happy to see it. "Must be his pet or something." She said to herself.

Things were definitely a bit chaotic today in class and technically class had not even started yet. Lily kept finding her gaze going over towards James, looking over at him, smiling at him and so many thoughts ran through her head. Things were definitely a bit different than they were in previous years with the two of them. Her attentions were brought away from James as she heard the door open and saw Marlene come in. She laughed a bit at her not so subtle entrance.

She turned her head to look at Marlene who had sat at the table behind her. "Marly, how are you?" She asked her, a warm smile on her face. Marly was one of her best friends. "Have fun in muggle studies?" She asked and then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:46 am

Marlene griminced. "no. Apparently poinitng out flaws of muggles on a name the good points of something question is not a good idea. Who knew?" She paused for a second before giggling slightly.

She smiled back at Lily, trying to forget the little seed of frustration in the pit of her stomach. "anyways, how are you today? It's a little...ermmm hectic in here."

Lena looked around the room, watching the others and shaking her head, stiffling her laughter. Today's lesson was going to be fun, but she had a feeling the Professor was going to send at least one down to the Headmaster's office before it began. ....If it began, it was already late getting started.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:18 pm

Lily laughed as Marlene told her about her adventure in muggle studies. "I will have to make sure I remember that." She told her, leaning back in her chair a bit to get more comfortable.

"Hectic?" She asked her, her eyes darting around the room to look at everyone there. "You can say it's the most, well eventful class I have attended in my seven years here. The funniest part is, the class hasn't even started yet." She giggled a bit and then opened up her text book to the page on boggarts. "We definitely wont have enough time to start the chapter today. I think the professor has given up on it for today actually."

She then closed her book and slid it in front of her on the dest, pushing it away slightly. "So, what classes have you taken up this year? I am sure we will have quite a few classes together."
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:27 pm

Marlene thoguht and then replied, "I'm taking Defense (of course), Transfiguration, Muggle Studies, Ancient Runes, Charms, Herbology, Potions, Care Of Magical creatures, and Astronomy."

"You can say it's the most, well eventful class I have attended in my seven years here. The funniest part is, the class hasn't even started yet."

Marley giggled. "One of us will still probably end up in the headmaster's office, even if the Professor just glares at me for back talk. I like to drive the teachers insane every now and then, keeps things fresh!"

She smiled before continuing, "We probably won't start, but we'll have to read the chapter for an assignment, or two if 'we need disipline'" Marlene said, putting air quates around we need disipline.
Back to top Go down
Irish Princess

Irish Princess

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 pm

Dorcas Meadowes ran down the first floor corridor. She was late for their first Defense Against the Dark Arts class of the year. She was talking to Peter Pettigrew and before she knew it he was gone. She started headed for class and then ran into Rory O'Brien. Before she knew it, the time had flown by. He headed carelessy down to the potions dungeon and she took off running for the DADA room.

She bolted through the door, making a little more noise than she intended to. That fact was confirmed by the look she got from the Professor.

"Miss Meadowes, I am sure we have an excuse why we were late today?"

He asked, the obvious tones of annoyance to his voice. "Sorry, Sir, I lost track of the time, it won't happen again." She gave him her best attempt at a smile before settling herself into a chair at a table in front of the one that Sirius was sitting at.

She turned around and looked at Sirius. "I think I have been hanging around with you lot too long. Starting to pick up your habits." She let out a small giggle and then looked around the room. It was obvious that they hadn't started the class yet and by the time it was, they should have been in the middle of their lesson. "What happened?" She whispered to whoever was listening. "Shouldn't class have started by now?"

She reached her hand into her bag and pulled out her text book book and set it on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Marlene smiled happily as she saw Dorcas appear. "Hey Dorcas!" she greeted. "Class probably isn't going to do much today, professor's pretty much given up on us. We'll probably have to read for homework, as if we didn't have have enough homework to start with!" she protested laughing slightly.

She flipped her long hair over her shoulder, blowing the rest out of her eyes. "I should just cut all this damn stuff off, it's always getting in the way!"

She rummeged around in her bag for a hair tie and pulled it all in a low side pony tail. "Much better," she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boggart in the classroom   Boggart in the classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boggart in the classroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: First Floor :: DADA Classroom-
Jump to: