Marauders Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Prophecy

A Harry Potter Marauders era RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Greal Hall

Go down 
+6
Loony Lupin
blood_traitor
drkangelcat
Prongs
gabbagail
Fire Vixen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-24

The Greal Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:28 pm

Late as usual, one Sirius Black came sauntering into the hall, his hair thouroughly mussed up and a rather goofy smile on his face. No, he hadn't just been snogging as most people in the hall were inclined to think, but he had just been having a very good dream about a very unlikely person. The thought perplexed him a bit, but for now he was hungry and his sights were set on a chocolate muffin and some coffee. He gave a stretch as he walked into the hall, winking at a few young witches clustered at the door who went off giggling like loons. It was odd really, but he was starting to get...bored with them. Oh well, he thought, tugging at the knot in his tie. He didn't care about that right now either, he wanted to find Jamesie and ask him how Quidditch tryouts had gone and...Mary mother of God was he really seeing this? He stopped dead in the middle of the walkway and stared. James was talking to Evans! Impossible, this couldn't be happening! He tilted his head to the side and observed closely a moment. It really was. Well, he couldn't have this, now could he? He took a deep breath and sauntered forward, just behind James' ear.

"PRONGS!"
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:31 pm

"I'll fix you up if you happen to fall." He said with a wink. "Try and try again I always say. I bet I can get you flying in no time, I'll keep at it until I do. It's such an amazing feeling, you're missing out on a truly spetacular thing, Lily." He smiled, bouncing the grape high into the air and leaning back off of his seat with his head tipped back, letting it land with a small 'plop' in his mouth. He didn't know what was going on today, but he didn't mind it in the slightest. He opened his mouth to say something but then..."PRONGS!"

James fell clear out of his seat onto the stone floor. He blinked a few times, setting his glasses right on his face as hey had fallen askew. "Pads! Sleeping in as usual or did Slughorn finally catch you?" This certainly was going to but a bee in Lily's bonnett....
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:34 am

Lily laughed at James. "You mean to tell me, after all the years of me being so stand-offish with you, you wont let me fall to me death? That could be the ultimate payback." She laughed a bit more. She was quite excited about learning how to fly. Watching the members of the houses up in the air, soaring high above the quidditch pitch on their brooms. They made it look effortless, especially James. His flying was extraordinary. He made it look so easy. She knew she wouldn't get anywhere close to that good, she just wanted to be able to get off of the ground.

She watched him as he bounced the grape into his mouth and then she saw Sirius come up behind him. Lily looked him over a bit. This would be an interesting event to say the least. She had seen a bit of a change in James, now that his counterpart was here, she would see if he went back to his old ways.

"Prongs" She heard him shout from behind James and she tried hard to suppress a laugh as James fell off of his chair, obviously frightened by the unsuspected Sirius Black sneaking up on him. She sat there watching the two of them. She looked up at Sirius with a half smile. "Hello Black, I see you're late, as usual. Honestly, was that little display you just did necessary? Sneaking up like that on the wrong person could get you hexed if you are not careful." Her voice was that of a normal tone, not a sarcastic one like normal, but she wasn't going to just ignore what he had just done. She was after all the same person she was when she woke up out of bed this morning.

Her and Sirius had never really gotten along. He was always pulling pranks and shooting off sarcastic comments, and she was always the one who had something to say about it. Then again, the same held true for one James Potter, and they had actually been civil to each other. She was quite curious to see what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Seemingly unknown to anyone Remus Lupin had been sitting at the table te whole time, his face hidden behind a copy of the Daily Prophet. To be entirely honest he had seen the whole conversation between James and Lily and thought it to be quite the break through. I was about time they stopped bickering and realized what he had probably known for years. He looked up from the paper when Sirius entered the scene and he smiled a bit, folding the paper neatly and setting it on the table.

"Morning James, Lily." He nodded to them respectively as he stood, striding down the table and around to the other side, taking Sirius' tie in his hand and wrapping it around his palm. "Come on, Siri. Leave James and Lily alone." He smirked, yanking on it playfully. He and Sirius had been developing a certain dynamic of their own as of late and he wanted to leave James and Lily to their own. The two of them had fought enought over the years and though he wouldn't admit to it, Remus was growing rather tired of that and hearing James whine about why Lily won't go out with him.

Since school had started he had been spending a lot of time either alone or in the common room with Sirius who was usually brooding in the corner because James was off attending to his duties as Head Boy. He often shuddered to think what kind of mood the boy would be in if he had gotten the badge instead. What no one else really know (give James of course) was that the two of them had spent a lot of time together over the summer and something was beginning to crop up that could ruin them both. This sort of thing was as unccepted in the wizard world as it was in the Muggle world. He wasn't worried about that right now though, what he was worried about was getting Sirius to settle down.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:40 pm

"No one can be as bad as Pete, trust me. And if you are, well I think it'll be worth the work."

Karen started to laugh, as well she had seen Pettigrew on a broom too. "Well, I don't think Lily is as bad as he is." She replied. "Me on a broom, yes, Karen saw me when they attempted to teach me in flying class. It was quite embarrassing." She smiled at her. Smiling back at Lily, "It's ok Lily, You'll be awesome...since you have Mr. James Potter here teaching you!"

After Karen asked the famous question if Lily liked James, and watied for a response...she finally got one. "Well..." She whispered as quietly as she could. "All I am going to say is right now, at this moment, I am willing to put up with him. Don't ask me why or how. It's just that something seems, well......different." Again in her whisper she said. "Well, If I was you...I'd make a move here pretty soon. He might not be interested when you return his feelings." What was she saying? James is ALWAYS going to be interested with Lily. He's going to keep trying no matter what.

"PRONGS" Karen saw The other McDreamy Sirius Black run up behind James, making him jump out of his skin. "Hey Sirius....how's it going?" Karen smiled.

Seeing Remus coming from behind the Daily Prophet, He must have heard the whole conversation between Lily and James. What was he going to think? She thought to herself. "Hey Remus. Anything interesting in the news?" Karen asked.

Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 10:21 pm

"Morning Remus." Lily said with a smile as she heard Remus talk. She hadn't even noticed that he was at the table they were all sitting at. She listned to his words for Sirius and she grinned at him. Her and James were finally getting along, and Remus saw it for what it was. She had always liked Remus, he was a lot different than the rest of the group he hung around.

She saw the interaction between Remus and Sirius, the way Remus grabbed a hold of Sirius' hand and started pulling him away. She made a mental note to thank him later. "You can all stay, really, it's fine. We were just having a discussion about my not so good way of flying on a broom. James has agreed to teach me." She looked across the table at James, a sly smile on her perfect lips. His friends were sure to say something about this....arrangement.

She then turned back towards Karen who was giggling at the time. "So, do you actually think he will be able to teach me? You have seen the way I am with a broom. It's absolutely dreadful." She laughed with her friend. It would definitely be interesting to see if she could ever get two feet off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 10:27 pm

"But Rem!" He whined, pulling back a bit when Remus pulled on his tie. My did the dog in him really show sometimes. He huffed and gave Remus a sort of pouty look before giving up and sitting down next to him, giving him a nudge in the ribs with his elbow. "Good luck with that one, mate." He leaned over towards James with a playful grin. "You ever seen this one fly? It's not pretty." He plucked a muffin from the table and took a bite from it, turning his attenion back to Remus. "Are we still meeting tonight to talk about next week?" He put a bit more emphasis on the last two words, knowing that Remus was more than likely to catch the hint.

They were going to be meeting to discuss plans for the full moon. James would ne busy doing something or other with Lily or something so it would just be Sirius, Remus, and Peter. "Pete says he'll go with whatever we decide. He's in some study hall thing I think, for his grades."
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:20 am

Lily watched the exchange between Remus and Sirius and it struck her as a bit odd. Then again this was Sirius Black she was watching. She listened to his words about her flying and she had to laugh. "See James, even he thinks I am horrible. Are you sure you want to take on this challenge?"

She reached for one of the muffins that Sirius grabbed off of the plate and relaxed in her chair a bit. She really didn't know what to say right now. She was used to bickering with the whole lot of them about there less than mannered activities. But now she was at least going to try to be more tolerant, though she wasn't exactly sure why. Something about James and her civil interaction with him made her want to try a bit harder to tolerate them all.

She looked over at Sirius, of the bunch, he was the one who she had the most exchanges with. She had many with James of coarse, but he and her were definitely the ones who never got along.

"So Black, how has your term gone so far?"
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:33 am

"Don't whine, Sirius, just sit down." He jumped a bit when he was nudged in the ribs and gave Sirius a sort of sideways smile. (Oh, was he flirting?) "Hey now, I don't fair that well on a broom either!" He protested, reaching over and breaking a piece off of Sirius' muffin (it was chocolate) and popping it into his mouth. He looked thoughful a moment and then nodded to Sirius, taking a drink from his goblet. "Yeah, we'll meet downstairs." He winked at him, patting his chest as if the juice had gotten stuck. "Peter just needs to apply himself and then he'd be fine, but we can corrdinate it on our own." He concluded, his honey eyes turning to Lily.

She had just asked Sirius (in her typical way of course) how his summer had been. Shocking, really. He would be ready to jump in, should the conversation go awry.
Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:03 am

"Moony!" He exclaimed happily as the boy appeared from behind the news paper and made Sirius sit down. "I didn't see you there, I thought you were in te library?" He smiled, watching the two. They really did have a dynamic all their own. It seemed like Sirius was finally starting to realize that he could function without him around all the time. "I think she'll do alright, Pads. I'm a good teacher afterall." He said with a wink. "Maybe I'll have to give you lessons then too, Moony." He chuckled, but then suddenly looked very put out. "You're gonna meet without me?" He almost whined, looking across the table at his mates.

He wanted to discuss the moon too. They had had many nights out together, in their animagus forms with Moony, but this year would be a bit different with the conflicting schedules and certain...events of the past year.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:18 am

She studied the way that Remus and Sirius were interacting and a smile spread across her lips when she saw him break a piece off of his muffin and eat it. She thought Sirius would have said something about that but he didn't seem to mind at all. She was just now beginning to see how much fun the group of them had together. Maybe she had been a little too critical with some of the stunts they had pulled, but some of them were pretty crazy to say the least. The thing that struck her the most was that she was actually enjoying the conversation with all of them. Why was that?

"She smiled at James when he talked about himself being a good flying teacher, seeing the way he flew, he had every right to feel that way. She looked over at Remus. "You as bad on a broom as I am? I can't even get airborne. Bromms don't like me too much I am afraid." She took another bite of her muffin and grabbed her goblet of juice, making sure this time it was her own.

She was quite curious about what the three of them were discussing, about meeting later on, "where are you all going anyway?" She didn't know if she should ask, but her curiosity got the better of her. She certainly hoped it wasn't some plan to cause chaos and meyhem.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:43 pm

So, do you actually think he will be able to teach me? You have seen the way I am with a broom. It's absolutely dreadful."

Karen looked sincere, "Black always makes rude comments. Look you'll be great. I've never really flyed before, It might be a fun experience." She smiled.

Karen also noticed the intereaction with Remus and Sirius, brotherly love, perhaps She thought, but maybe not...hmmm she took an apple off the plate and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Combing her blonde hair back with her fingertips, Emmeline walked into the Great Hall. She had just gotten back from Quidditch try-outs (which affterward she changed out of her muddy clothes to clean ones.... unlike James). She was going to a chaser as she had been for the past six years. Walking by the Gryfindor table she plopped down next to Karen.

"Hello my ladies and Gents." she said looking over toward James, Remus, and Sirius. "Did I hear something about broomsticks?"

She picked up a grape and threw it into her mouth. "I saw you at try-outs, James," she said. "You were ALLRIGHT." That was an extreme underexageration, in fact he was great.

She looked at Remus and smiled, then her eyes wandered thier way to Sirius. He had a twinkle in his eyes. He's probably planning something she thought. If only I could read minds. Then she would know exactly what was going on in the gorgeous head of Sirius. But he wasn't the only adorable guy around her. Remus was eye-catching and James was breath-taking.

"Lilly, how are you this fine morning?" she asked smiling and looking over at James. "I saw you two talking when I walked in." She smiled.

Right as Karen was getting ready to bite into her apple, Emmeline pushed it against her face, getting the juices all over Karens cheek. "Stop starring at Remus" Emmeline whispered.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 6:45 pm

Karen felt her apple hit her in the face unexpectedly. "Hey what was that for!?" She screamed, looking at Emmeline. But then she heard her whisper "Stop staring at Remus!" Hoping to GOD that Remus didn't hear Emmeline. Karen kicked her from under the table whispering back "Who said that I was staring at him? uhh no one! and He can't help it that he's totally gorgeous....and you lil miss, stop staring at Sirius!" She fired back.

Karen looked around the great hall. She couldn't believe that this was going to be her last year. So long Hogwarts she thought.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:07 pm

"Ouch!" Emmeline yelled after being kicked from Karen under the table. She bent sown and rubbed her leg.

"Who said that I was staring at him? uhh no one! and He can't help it that he's totally gorgeous....and you lil miss, stop staring at Sirius!"

Emmeline was shocked. "SHHHHHHH!" she said loudly. She looked at Sirius who hopefully didn't hear what Karen said, but knowing her luck her probably heard every word.

"I, lil miss, said that you were starring at him because I saw you, and no... Poor Remus can't help it that he's gorgeous... none of them can," Emmeline said gesturing to James, Sirius, and Remus. She laughed and told Karen that she had missed a spot when she was wiping her cheek. It was all fun and games, and Emmeline was in a great mood because of Quidditch practice.
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:04 pm

"Oh meeting about something we're arranging for Professor Kettleburn, leaving this year you know." He lied, breaking off another piece of Sirius' muffin and popping it into his mouth. He smiled, nudhing him with his elbow playfully and taking a drink of his juice. "As for brooms, I'm lucky to get airborn myself, Sirius taught me." He looked sideways at the boy with another smile before turning his attention back to the others.

"Morning Emmeline." He nodded to her as she sat down and watched a few moments the odd exchange between her and Karen. His keen hearing picked up enough that he knew what they were bickering about. He really wasn't aware that he was such a "handosome" gent, as they aparently thought. Sirius was for sure, but they'd have a fine time getting him he thought with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:41 pm

"Oh meeting about something we're arranging for Professor Kettleburn, leaving this year you know." Lily heard Remus say and she nodded to him. "Are you planning some kind of a party for him? I'd love to help if you are. He's one of my favorite professors." Lily said cheerfully. It was true Professor Kettleburn was one of her favorites and she would love to help them plan a party for him.

She then saw Emmeline Vance come in. "Hi Emma, I am great and how are you today?" She smiled warmly at her and then watched the exchange between her and Karen. She could hear every word they were saying back and forth and she had to cover her hand with her mouth quickly to repress a giggle when Emma pushed the apple into Karen's face.

Lily then turned her attention towards Sirius and Remus wondering if they could hear the verbal exchange the two girls were having. She thought it a good possibility because she could hear it all. Those girls were quite boy crazy to say the least. Lily shook her head and then turned back towards Remus. "So Black taught you how to fly? I have seen you, you are pretty good. Way better than me, but I am hoping that will change once James teaches me." She smiled at James and then grabbed her goblet, taking another sip of her juice. She had called him James a few times now instead of Potter, something she never did. She hoped no one else picked up on it.

Looking back towards Karen and Emmeline she bent herself over towards them and whispered. "You know, if you like someone and are trying to get their attention, you might want to be a little less obvious about it. Act like you don't like them, like you don't care if they are in the same room with you, that's the best approach." She then regained her normal posture and glanced at James once more and sighed. Was that what she was doing to him all these years? She had so many thoughts going through her head right now and she really didn't know why all of a sudden she was having such a great time with him. She then grabbed a handful of cherries off of a plate near Sirius and sat back in her chair and began eating them, a smile spreading on her lips as she remembered her and James’s exchanges earlier with the fruit. She wanted to get his attention again so she took a cherry between her fingers. "Think quick." She said and threw the cherry at him at a bit of a fast speed.
Back to top Go down
gabbagail

gabbagail

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:50 pm

"You know, if you like someone and are trying to get their attention, you might want to be a little less obvious about it. Act like you don't like them, like you don't care if they are in the same room with you, that's the best approach."

Turning to Lily. Oh darn! Lily heard this too! Jeez...I've got to learn how to talk quieter.

"Lily..." She turned. "You have a point...but you know I think that he's not interested nor is Sirius." She turned back to Emmeline who was still staring and Sirius paying not attention. "So...since none of the Marauders are interested....what am I to do now?" She asked. No one could hear that could they? she thought to herself.

Grabbing a cherry from Lilys' hand, she tossed it in the air and caught it in her mouth. Chewing she thought to herself. Nice one Karen!

Back to top Go down
Prongs
Admin
Prongs

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:48 pm

"Yeah, big party." He replied, winking across the table and Remus and Sirius. "See him off with a...bang!" He chuckled, looking over at Lily with a smile. "You can plan with me tonight while we're on rounds and then we can all discuss it tomorrow." He looked back to his mates and nodded. He saved the two of them from ebign interrupted while discussing the moon.

"Rem's a fair flier, better than Pete at least." He was beginning to wonder where the other boy was, probably locked in a closet somewhere or off reading a comic book in a coner of the common room.

At first the cherry that Lily threw bounced right off his forehead, giving him a bit of a shock, but then he smiled and leaned under it as it came dow out of the air and caught it in his mouth. "Nice one Lily." He said, wiping the bit of cherry juice off of his forehead. He lucked a blueberry from the plate before him and balanced it on his thumb, flicking it across the table like a coin. "Too slow?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:02 am

Lily smiled. "Alright, then we shall talk about it tonight. I love parties, this should be a lot of fun." She saw the cherry she had thrown seconds before hit him on the forehead and she laughed, but then he managed to still get it into his mouth. "Great reflexes you have there Potter." She never thought she would see the day that the two of them were throwing fruit at each other and actually having a good time doing it. Funny how things could change so quickly, but she was really enjoying herself with him.

She saw him balance a blueberry on his themb and she had a pretty good idea that it was going to be heading her way. She tried to get ready focusing her emaerald gaze on it, but as it flew towards her she leaned forward and hit her goblet, spilling juice all over the table. As she looked down at the mess she made the blueberry hit her in the head. She immediately began laughing, and quite hard. How rediculous she must have looked to not just the ones at the table who knew what was going on, but to the ones now looking their way because of how hard she was laughing. She even snorted a few times.

"Well, I think we are safe to say that my reflexes are no match to yours." She said, still laughing to James. "Maybe they should make fruit tossing the next wizarding sport. That's something I might actually be good with, well as long as we don't have to fly while playing."
Back to top Go down
Wormtail

Wormtail

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:05 am

It was about this time that Peter came running into the Great Hall, looking rather frightened and out of breath. He came whizzing down between the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tables, a group of sixth year Slytherin boys rushing in after him.

"Where you going, Petty-grew?" One of them called, whipping out his wand and aiming a hex at Peter that missed.

He supposed that they thought that was clever. "Leave me alone!" He executed a well calculated dive under the table between Sirius and Remus, ducking his head under his arms and shaking like a leaf. Those boys always picked on him, locking him in closets and turning his hair pink, or making him do things before they'd let him go. He hated them so much, but little did Peter know that one day he'd be among their ranks, but right no he was the coward hiding under the table...but that wouldn't change much in the future.
Back to top Go down
blood_traitor

blood_traitor

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:22 am

"Hey, that's mine." He teased, plling his muffin away a bit. "Get your own!" He smiled, breaking off a piece and holding it out to Remus. (Oh yes, they were flirting.) "Ol' Kettleburn's finally leaving...go out with a big BANG I think." He chuckled, nudging Remus back with his knee under the table. The two were getting quite daring, that was for sure. "We'll meet down by the hourglasses, right?" He finished off the muffin and took a long swig of his pumpkin juice.

"What th-" Said goblet in his hands spilled all ofer his front as Peter dove under the table. Now drenched in pumpkin juice he snapped his head toward where Peter had run from. "Go pick on someone with the same IQ!" He was actually complimenting Peter for being smarter than that gaggle of morons. He removed his wand from his pocket without standing and flicked his wand at them, never saying anything. There was a flash and they were all knocked back on the floor, soon scrambing to their feet and running back into the Enterance Hall.

"You alright, Pete?"
Back to top Go down
Loony Lupin

Loony Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:41 am

"Come on, share! You took the last chocolate one!" He willingly opened his mouth and accepted the bite, chewing the slowly. "We just can't give Kettleburn a heart attack, alright?" He smiled, leaning over a bit to look at Sirius. "By the hourglasses, right." He replied, without thinking reaching out and moving a piece of his raven hair from his eyes. "Right around seven, yeah?" And by seven he really meant about ten and by hourglasses they meant the Whomping Willow, of course.

"Woah!" Remus was nearly knocked off of his seat as Peter dove under the table between them. He could feel Peter trembling against his legs and he frowned a bit. He really wished that he could give those boys (and sometimes girls) picking on him a piece of his mind. "It's alright, Peter." He nudged him with his foot, peeking down under the table. "Sirius took care of them, you can come out now."
Back to top Go down
Fire Vixen
Admin
Fire Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:34 am

Lily smiled at the exchange between Remus and Sirius. They really were rather cute in their own way. Her attentions were then brought to Peter who had just under the table. She slid her chair out and looked down at him. It was quite obvious he was scared about something. "You alright?" She asked and then looked in the direction he had just come from. "Slytherins, should have known." She said, obvious tones of anger in her voice.

Just as she was about to go say something, she was the head girl after all and it was her place to tell them off, she saw Sirius out of the corner of her eye. She didn't try and stop him, she just stood there, mouth hanging slightly open and watched as he blasted the Slytherins from their feet. She couldn't help but smile at his quick actions. Man, she was really losing her grip on things lately. Perhaps it was the stress of N.E.W.T.'s coming up later in the year, or the amount of homework they were getting already. She certainly would never admit to herself that it had anything to do with James Potter. That was impossible.

She turned towards Remus and smiled at him. "So, this planning for the party for Kettleburn, you have any good ideas yet?" She studied him for a minute. She had to admit she was a bit worried about what kind of events the Marauders would be planning for a going away party. "not planning anything....memorable are you?"
Back to top Go down
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:51 pm

Marlene rushed into the Hall, late. She'd gotten caught up in an extra credit muggle studies assignment, before she realized how hungry she was. She stopped and walked down to where she saw the firey red headed Lily, her very good friend. She glared at the slytherins, who glared back.

Lena sat down next to the small group that she found and smiled, greeting them. "Hey Lily, Hey Kare, Hey Lupin, Hey Black, hey Potter, hey Pettigrew," she said, all in one breath, "I'm amazing," she giggled.

"How are you all?" she asked as she piled the food on her plate and rubbed her hands together like a greedy four year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greal Hall   The Greal Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greal Hall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Prophecy :: Ground Floor :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: